Check back here for updated information and competition details/links
Competition rules (general)
1. The winner(s) will be notified as per each competition (i.e. soon after the competition closing date) and will be the entry(ies) pulled at random from all participants or, where appropriate, those contestants who have answered the question correctly.
2. You don’t need to make a purchase from Get Ready to ROCK! to take part.
3. The competition prize/total quantity available is as described in the relevant competition page.
4. The competition result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. We notify the winner by email soon after the competition close. If we don’t receive a response within 24-36 hours we reserve the right to allocate the prize(s) to the next winner(s) selected at (1) above.
6. No cash alternative is available. Where tickets are offered, the prize does not include travel to and from the event or accommodation. In the case of event cancellation, no cash/alternative prize can be offered.
7. Where appropriate, prizes will be despatched soon after winners are notified. However, Get Ready to ROCK!/sponsor labels cannot be held responsible for any non-receipt or loss in transit of prizes.
Tickets are usually collected at the venue/event and we will issue instructions when we contact the winner.
8. Employees or relatives of Get Ready to ROCK!/relevant sponsor labels/artists and/or PR companies are not eligible to enter the competition.
9. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
10. Closing date will be given for each competition.
11. Winner will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the competition period conducted by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
PLEASE ALSO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL/SPAM FOLDER – IN THE EVENT WE NOTIFY YOU AS A WINNER WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL (See also 5. above)
Share the post "Competitions"
earMUSIC/Edel have announced the first phase of their high quality vinyl-led Classics range. The first batch of releases – available as lavishly presented, limited edition 180g. virgin vinyl – will be released 25 October and include The Who (‘Live At … Continue reading
This year’s Rewind Scotland festival takes place 19-21 July at Scone Palace, Perth. Headliners Bryan Ferry and Foreigner will be joined by Lulu, Paul Young, The Stranglers, Lisa Stansfield and many others. On the Comedy stage veteran stand-ups Phill Jupitus … Continue reading
Throughout June we will be offering a 4-LP vinyl box set celebrating Emerson, Lake & Palmer in a new competition. The box set features 4 discs pressed on ‘galaxy effect’ coloured vinyl and includes tracks from all the key original … Continue reading
Every year the GRTR! Reviewers choose their favourite albums, live acts and breakthrough artists. We reduce this selection to a list of ten in each category, reflecting the top choices of each reviewer. Vote for your own favourite from the … Continue reading
As Steeleye Span approach their their 50th anniversary in 2019 they embark on a UK tour starting 1 October. The band is working on a new studio album and some of the new tracks will feature in the setlist. Steeleye … Continue reading
Here’s your chance to win the BLACK SABBATH “Supersonic Years – The Seventies Singles” box set This 10 disc set comes in a presentation box with unique or rare reproductions of the original sleeves as released in different territories. Check … Continue reading
Here’s your chance to win a copy of the BLACK SABBATH ‘The End’ DVD. Filmed on 4 February 2017 at their final show in Birmingham, the concert is captured in its entirety, plus The Angelic Sessions feature the exclusive final … Continue reading
Here’s your chance to win a copy of the BLACK SABBATH ‘Ten Year War’ box set. For the runner-up, a pair of tickets to attend the one-night only cinema screening of ‘The End of The End’ chronicling the band’s final … Continue reading
Where can you see the combined talents of some of the most renowned legends from the world of classic rock, prog and fusion? On Friday 3 March the musical collective of the Man Doki Soulmates play a very exclusive one-off … Continue reading
Modern music visionary Vangelis has announced the release on 3 February of a new 13-disc box set entitled ‘Delectus,’ featuring a chosen selection of his early discographic work. The mammoth collection will include all of his albums on Vertigo and … Continue reading
“In Full Flight” is a limited edition 128 page photographic account of AC/DC during the years 1978-1982. Covering the final months with Bon Scott and earliest times with Brian Johnson, the book also features relevant quotes from contemporary magazines, memorabilia, … Continue reading
In his weekly show on Get Ready to ROCK! Radio on Sunday 24 July, David Randall previewed some of the acts appearing at this year’s Great British R&B Festival. (10:39) The 27th Great British R&B Festival takes place Bank Holiday … Continue reading
One of the most influential and versatile guitarists, Ritchie Blackmore will take to the stage to celebrate the era-defining music of Rainbow and Deep Purple in a one-off UK Tour show on Saturday 25 June 2016 at the Genting Arena … Continue reading
In August 2014 Get Ready to ROCK! Radio chatted to Chris Daughtry who revealed that Rick Astley was an early influence… (7:10) Daughtry UK tour starts 21 May Due to phenomenal demand multi-platinum selling recording artist Daughtry have recently announced … Continue reading
Win Status Quo Vinyl Collection 1972-1980 boxed set! Our latest competition running throughout September offers a chance to win the highly collectible 10-LP boxed set which features remastered 180gm vinyl with original covers, inserts and an exclusive poster in each … Continue reading
Photo by Steve Goudie Get Ready to ROCK! Radio Sunday 13 July, 21:00 GMT Tuesday 15 July, 16:00 GMT, Thursday 17 July, 21:00 GMT repeat Listen in to win featured albums and then enter your details at our competition page! … Continue reading
The latest showcase for the Cherry Red group of record labels offers listeners a chance to win six of the featured albums! Listen in and then follow the link to our competition page. Competition closes 23:59 BST (GMT+1) 27 July. … Continue reading
Sunday 15 December, 18:00 (GMT) Tuesday 17 December, 16:00 (repeat) Thursday 19 December, 21:00 (repeat) Saturday 21 October, 17:00 (repeat) The latest of our Cherry Red Records showcases is broadcast on Get Ready to ROCK! Radio This hour long sequence … Continue reading
Sunday 20 October, 18:00 (GMT) Thursday 24 October, 21:00 Saturday 26 October, 17:00 The latest of our Cherry Red Records showcases is broadcast on Get Ready to ROCK! Radio This hour long sequence signposts latest releases (August/September) from the Cherry … Continue reading
Thursday 5 September, 21:00 (GMT) The latest of our Cherry Red Records showcases is broadcast on Get Ready to ROCK! Radio This hour long sequence signposts latest releases (June/July) from the Cherry Red group of labels including Esoteric, Big Break … Continue reading